Tuesday 18 June 2013

CLOSING CEREMONY, CYPRUS

Children prepared medieval invitations for the Closing Ceremony and invited all the classrooms and the teachers.
 
Our closing ceremony took part in Agia Napa School. Parents, teachers, students and local media were there and really enjoyed it! It  included flag parade, Medieval dance and Knight Tournament. It was exciting but sad at the same time, since this project ended officially today. A huge thank you to all the teachers who generously participated.
 I hope you enjoy it! Cyprus will miss all of you!
 

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you too. I don't want to say goodbye, I prefer, "see you soon". I don't want to finish this project.
    Your closing ceremony, as ever, fantastic. You are really the best in organize dance and ceremonies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria DeL Mar! I wished it was a welcome ceremony and all of these great moments started all over from the beginning!!! See you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete